Sea Shell Charters Land & Sea Excursions
Experience why Negril has become one of the world’s hottest vacation destinations. From its pristine offshore coral reefs, the spectacular white sand beaches, to the funky cliff-side resort, Sea Shell Charters will treat you like a rock star!
Captain Philip McKenzie [a Negril native] of Sea Shell Charters operates from Sea Sand Eco Villas on Negril Beach and offers the following Sea Shell Charters Packages:
- Half-Day Deep Sea Fisting Charter – Includes: fishing gear, beverages, transportation and accommodates up to six people.
- Full-Day Deep Sea Fishing Charter – Includes: fishing gear, beverages, transportation and accommodates up to six people.
- Fishin’ and Lobster – Includes a half day fishing excursion, followed by a picnic consisting of freshly caught spiny lobster prepared on a remote uninhabited beach - Accommodates 1 – 6.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour – Includes a 3– 4 hour excursion for one to 20 people, snorkeling, snorkeling gear and beverages.
- Sunset and Snorkelin’ – Includes a 3–4 hour excursion for one to 20 people, snorkeling and a trip to world famous Rick’s Café, snorkeling gear and beverage.
- Lobster and Snorkelin’ – Half day excursion includes snorkeling on a remote reef while Captain Philip and his crew prepare a luscious picnic consisting of freshly caught spiny lobster.
- Cruisin’ de Cliffs – this 3-4 hour excursion includes a tour of the cliffs of Negril. Snorkel swim or if you are up to it, jump off the cliffs into the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean.
- Negril River Tour – Spend a half day relaxing on the glass bottom boat while enjoying the Negril River.
Sea Shell Charters is fully licensed, and all crew members are certified lifeguards with CPR training.
Let Sea Shell Charters take you away from the all-inclusive crowds and enjoy the real Jamaica.
Irie mon! One Love! Respect!
- - Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- - Snorkeling
- - Ricks' Cafe' Cruise
- - Deep Sea Fishing
- - Cave & River Tour
- - Authentic Jamaican Culture Tour
- - Private Charters